Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"nikkas is an American success story", yo I still feel this Katt quote in my soul :wow::wow:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Anime sale on amazon

DzxsW_KU0AAeWsI.jpg:large

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
♪♫♪"I gotta ride with my gun on safeeety
So I don't go shootin' where yo' nikka beee
Girl you dodging bullets tryna play meee
Then I'm left to deal with how you made meee."♪♫

28543139F2896A77D8AA05566DCB5300D7D0E74D

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already decided to work from home tomorrow, now I just need to let these people know. Snow supposed to start in the morning, which is annoying. Snow overnight. :heh: Commute already pushing 40 minutes, so I'm looking at a clean hour with inclement weather. Plus school is going to be closed and no one feels like figuring that out either. I'm in such a mood today.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
By concept it makes sense. By where (by some) does the Nigerian/african hatred shyt come from. I understand the issue between AAs and Africans but...idk I have questions and the coli is the worst place for an answer. I’ll remain ignorant.

Tariq was cracking jokes in those videos... and besides that you know how he is. :pachaha: But on the whole, AAs are extremely welcoming to other black ethnic groups and I think what you may deem as hate is just annoyance when other ethnic groups want to don the AA moniker when it suits them and at the same time look down/ talk down to AAs while ignoring all the work our ancestors put in so that they could even be here.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Tariq was cracking jokes in those videos... and besides that you know how he is. :pachaha: But on the whole, AAs are extremely welcoming to other black ethnic groups and I think what you may deem as hate is just annoyance when other ethnic groups want to don the AA moniker when it suits them and at the same time look down/ talk down to AAs while ignoring all the work our ancestors put in so that they could even be here.
That I understand, knowing personally some african groups who act just like that and haven’t picked up a book but rather a King James Bible... well I’m a lil more informed now. I was just feeling offended like “I love all black ppl, whut I do :mjcry: