Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
People need more positivity in there lives. Get some money and travel or take a day off and see something different. Life is crazy and can end just like that. Don’t feed your baser nature. Instead please experience a life full of transcendence and peace. Live meaningfully family

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even know what that means, but it’s probably something that further divides people in the diaspora. Prove me wrong.

It's not divisive or xenophobic. It's a term use to demarcate African-American history and culture as being unique and belonging to us. Just like Ghanaian history and culture is unique and belongs Ghanaian people.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
It's not divisive or xenophobic. It's a term use to demarcate African-American history and culture as being unique and belonging to us. Just like Ghanaian history and culture is unique and belongs Ghanaian people.
By concept it makes sense. By where (by some) does the Nigerian/african hatred shyt come from. I understand the issue between AAs and Africans but...idk I have questions and the coli is the worst place for an answer. I’ll remain ignorant.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they make an fruit/veggie infused water each day. today is lemon watermelon...this is by far the WOAT combination :gag:

Sounds heavenly, you're tripping. That's nice of them though. I remember I interviewed with some place in DC and they had cucumber water in the lobby and individually wrapped toothbrushes in the bathroom, I took like 8 of them .:pachaha:The interview went badly so i was out for revenge.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sounds heavenly, you're tripping. That's nice of them though. I remember I interviewed with some place in DC and they had cucumber water in the lobby and individually wrapped toothbrushes in the bathroom, I took like 8 of them .:pachaha:The interview went badly so i was out for revenge.
lemon doesn't mesh well with watermelon at all. this is all wrong

and :dead: @ the bolded.

Edit: @Rawtid i got you boo lol

Last edited: