Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems more and more people are FINALLY waking up

Hipster job searches are on the rise

The reality is that the hipster shyt is a fad, a trend. This is whats sad about it. Many in generation y dont want to grow up and run from the inevitablw. Eventually when generation z will take over which their coming of age will be next year, the hipster shyt will be played out. A new trend will come along for the younger generation defining the time period and us in generation y will be seen as the middle age, the :flabbynsick:, talks about retirement, and etc. That's life right there. The baby boomers will be the elderly feeling foreign in a world that used to be theirs. Older generations dying away and forgotten only to be reminded in books with people trying not speaking to them to get info and wisdom to pass to the younger folks.

Speaking from experience, don't EVER let a trend or a passing phase become you. Be yourself. I've seen a lot of people that used to be on the shyt I was on in my freshman high school fukk their lives up completely for a moment or a passing phase, wanting to be cool. They dropped out of high school, they turned to the streets, and all sorts of shyt to be cool. fukk being cool especially as an adult. Just do what is in your heart.

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
My hope to go on my first date this year is looking dead once again. Might be time to accept it’s never happening.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
DzntJg9WsAY8PJ-.jpg

DzntJg8WkAM_Ij9.jpg

DzntJhGWwAA_ww7.jpg

DzntJiBWsAEtvHl.jpg

DzntPYJXcAEM51O.jpg
DzntPaQWwAAbkMO.jpg
DzntPZYXcAUBfnl.jpg