Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Girl wax that p*ssy and get that money!

There is nothing wrong with lingerie modeling.

The sexual repression and shame for women is ridiculous

But I don't have this kind of confidence ! Most of these girls have banging bodies and then there's me..

:mjcry:

And what if someone I know sees me ? What if later on I go on a job interview and my boss is someone I've seen before at one of the shows ?

:damn:

Side note : Waxing ?!

:huhldup:

:lookiehere:

:guilty:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If I knew that's all it took...

She just told me today she was finally able to get her videos on youtube, she was having trouble before. Do you play Apex Legends? I think that's the name. I got the 1TB one too, do I get anything for that?
Ive played a little bit but Apex Legends is pretty damn big right now....me and @Judo was planning on getting some rounds in and its team based so just be a lil mindful on who she's playing and talking with while she plays.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Hold up, Renting a car for the weekend is only like $150 for a Full size? I was expecting far more than that.

How much is the security deposit charge placed on the card?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Hold up, Renting a car for the weekend is only like $150 for a Full size? I was expecting far more than that.

How much is the security deposit charge placed on the card?
While I was in Vegas in december I rented a Nissan Ventra at 75 bucks for the full day. I went thru Hertz and they charged me up front for the first day.