Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
DzQMK0kUUAEFMZ1.jpg

DzQMK0kUcAEfE3Z.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny seeing people nowadays are doing what me and a few other people did back 18, 17, 20 odd years ago. When I would talk about being depressed, like the 90s rap shyt like illmatic, liquid swords, be all against masturbating, and etc, trolling, and etc, people would clown me and think i was the worst. I was the loser. If you got clowned or harassed on the Web where someone stumbled across info like a photo of you, there were no laws to protect you.

Now how many years later, it's cool to do all these things. :gucci::dwillhuh::why: if you admit that you're depressed and your life isn't going so good, you can get a pity party, actually go viral and people and celebrities even to tell you to hold your head up. Nowadays I'm like whatever. Folks acting like I'm brand new or have no clue that what they've doing now, I've ever done did or seen others do and know the outcome.:camby:I'm not even that old and there's a lot of things I've never experienced so... just saying that it's funny seeing people trying to jump in lanes to look cool that I got clowned for when I did that shyt from the heart years ago

Last edited: