Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
You can tell which people don't regularly get attention in real life based on how (and how much) they post on here. You can also tell who uses this site as a source of validation that they wouldn't otherwise have offline.:ehh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
1TUY.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I can’t see it :stopitslime:
Damn breh. It was a Facebook video from this guy called kevonstage. Should look it up if you got a fb. Basically he was showing a text from some guy who was affected by the California fires and his boss texted him about still coming to work. So kev was talking about how he used to work at burger king and always had the desire to go in the cooler and pee on the patties. He was saying how if anyone had a boss like that guy, that they should pee on the patties. Better check your employees. And let them get the day off if they house on fire.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I take my time and take the process slow this time around....I don't wanna have to repeat shyt and waste my time again, although I've said this like 3 times already before. Not gonna rush into shyt again and land face first into some bullshyt once again....if they can understand that then we can go from there.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Congratulations. You’re black.
No, itsi just my friends clowned me about it when I was in school.
kinda, but i can relate. My face is brown skin but my body is of a light skinned dude. Girls always comment on how light and "beautiful" my hands are. its like my head came from another person's body.
... Same, except my body is brown yet black from halfway through my neck. I guess everyone's face skin is darker than their body.