Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Riders are THE MVP in bed. :shebad:
Thought you meant this.
41t91ryv79l._sl1500_.jpg

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Everytime someone stops me to talk, I panic and when that person compliments me I just want to melt in a puddle of embarrassment.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ManyAvenues

Instead of telling him to kill himself, I'm sending him e coupons and codes in his PM so that he can purchase a bunch of junk food so he can eat his pain away because depressed people over eat. Now if all that cholesterol just so happens to clog his arteries and kill him at least he died happy and his problems are over. Here are pics of the deals he can get with the coupons I sent. I dare you to tell me these aren't a good deal.

4k7dj4.jpg

25heebn.jpg

o3axs.jpg

k2kdg0.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
currently in nursing school but i just got a seasonal job in retail:yeshrug: (need some money):yeshrug:
i do want to make this a permanent part time position so i know i gotta work hard,be on time and never call out:francis:
However on December 21-23 every year i travel to see my sick father in Virginia(thats his birthday):francis:
They got me working friday morning till like 4pm and saturday and sunday:francis::francis:
should i tell them its an emergency that i see my fatehr on saturday and ill work sunday night?:yeshrug: or will they just fire me:yeshrug:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why Michaels only be having those big ass sketchbooks? shyts be about as big as a damn canvas

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
currently in nursing school but i just got a seasonal job in retail:yeshrug: (need some money):yeshrug:
i do want to make this a permanent part time position so i know i gotta work hard,be on time and never call out:francis:
However on December 21-23 every year i travel to see my sick father in Virginia(thats his birthday):francis:
They got me working friday morning till like 4pm and saturday and sunday:francis::francis:
should i tell them its an emergency that i see my fatehr on saturday and ill work sunday night?:yeshrug: or will they just fire me:yeshrug:
If he's as sick as you say he is, you should go see him. You don't know how many birthdays he has left. Besides, firing isn't a guarantee.

Whether that permanent position goes to someone else... probable.