Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Might want to read that again chief they lost $33 mill of some shyt.

Game still doesn't tell you who Ardyn is or his backstory of why he hates Noctis' family gotta watch a video on youtube to get a answer.
Dragoon Bae still isn't a playable character despite the fact that she had animations for a good piece of the stuff (pictures, camping, etc.)
Neither is Cor
:francis:

Wait, no backstory on Ardyn? Isn't that the main villain?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Might want to read that again chief they lost $33 mill of some shyt.

Game still doesn't tell you who Ardyn is or his backstory of why he hates Noctis' family gotta watch a video on youtube to get a answer.
Dragoon Bae still isn't a playable character despite the fact that she had animations for a good piece of the stuff (pictures, camping, etc.)
Neither is Cor
:francis:
Naw I'm saying its complete as in thats all yall ass gon get.....what you got is all you gonna get not including the that ardyn dlc

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

Go thru 600gb in just 8 days of the month brehs

:lebrondamson:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Naw I'm saying its complete as in thats all yall ass gon get.....what you got is all you gonna get not including the that ardyn dlc
I wish we never got the game. Would have just enjoyed the euphoria of FF13VS even though the game would never have come out. So much shyt prevented this game from being what it could have been