Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Doesn’t bode well for a company when you have an applicant meeting with 7 people and not one is a woman...coincides with a lot of what I’ve read about this company :jbhmm:

On the flip, one dude is black...that’s a first :leon:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It's that time of year when you realize that the same reasons you love your family are the same reasons you wanna fight them smh :mjlol:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I've been eating like shyt all week dreaming of a greasy kebab to give me a heart attack of the sorts in a climax to shoving the food in me stomach.:blessed::snoop::mjcry:

Well today I skipped breakfast, had 4 medium sized chocolate chip cookies, a dish of rice and chicken, a bowl of pumpkin soup, 8 baked chicken legs, 2 cans of coconut water... :snoop:

Now I want an extra large doner kebab with large fries and some blueberry juice.:mjgrin:

I'm finna die tonight. :picard::lolbron:

@MikeyC I might need u 2 call an ambulance for a breh.:patrice::bryan:

Yeah, I'm a fat git this week -- fukk it!!:dead:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5o79sy.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just MASTERED these meatballs. This shyt is delicious! :blessed::blessed:

....and no @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I'm STILL not sharing. You didn't believe in the Chef. :mjpls:

You didn't believe in the come up so you don't get to share in the glory. :mjgrin:

Of course you'd say this. Sounds like a very Trumpian boast.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Got it on Xbox for two reasons.....
If you already have the game....buying the season pass + Royal Pack is a fukking rip off....and if we remember ALL the way back from 2016...even in this very thread

Yea...so I'd be getting ripped the fukk off if I didn't buy edition over pack. Also since the X-enhanced version is 1800p it was a no brainer
:yeshrug:

Also according to ResetEra, this game is more complete than you think it is dawg

Tabata resigns from Square-Enix. FFXV DLCs canceled (Episode Ardyn still coming) (READ OP)

:ushersuretho::ushersuretho::ushersuretho:
Might want to read that again chief they lost $33 mill of some shyt.

Game still doesn't tell you who Ardyn is or his backstory of why he hates Noctis' family gotta watch a video on youtube to get a answer.
Dragoon Bae still isn't a playable character despite the fact that she had animations for a good piece of the stuff (pictures, camping, etc.)
Neither is Cor
:francis: