Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Yo, can somebody make a gif of Danny Boy dancing at the 3:06 to 3:08 mark for me? :russ:

My nikka Danny was hitting the Bankhead bounce :wow:

tumblr_phlgqothHj1xbc9hyo1_500.gif

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just want the two nikkas who names are flips of Jay Electronica to know I can’t tell y’all a part but I fukks with both y’all posts so I just dap the collective.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
EVERY time this particular man greets me, he does so like nothing I have ever experienced.

I have never encountered someone who makes me feel so good about myself.

When he sees me he hugs me like he hasn't seen me in years.

When he speaks to me he tells me how beautiful he thinks I am and how happy he is that I'm in his presence.

Within 30 minutes of hanging up the phone or from leaving each other's space, he texts me to tell me how happy he is that I shared my time and how he enjoyed talking to me or spending time with me.

When we haven't seen each other for a while he tells me how much he misses me and can't wait to see me again.

When I've finished a conversation with him I seriously have to humble myself.

He goes out of his way daily to atleast TRY to say something to brighten my day.

But of course.....

Me being the jaded woman that I am and after dealing with so many men that have flipped the script on me, while I appreciate his efforts, I feel deep in my soul that this nikka is up to no good.

What's your angle, nikka? :wtb::patrice:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
dap+rep

as a former set Stan I use tell people all the time say what you want about Jim but when that man is focused he could deliver some top notch real shyt. Considering his lack of natural talent as a mc his discog is pretty impressive....even his most recent album grew on me:obama:

Jimmy's dipset discog>Cam's dipset discog:hubie:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
EVERY time this particular man greets me, he does so like nothing I have ever experienced.

I have never encountered someone who makes me feel so good about myself.

When he sees me he hugs me like he hasn't seen me in years.

When he speaks to me he tells me how beautiful he thinks I am and how happy he is that I'm in his presence.

Within 30 minutes of hanging up the phone or from leaving each other's space, he texts me to tell me how happy he is that I shared my time and how he enjoyed talking to me or spending time with me.

When we haven't seen each other for a while he tells me how much he misses me and can't wait to see me again.

When I've finished a conversation with him I seriously have to humble myself.

He goes out of his way daily to atleast TRY to say something to brighten my day.

But of course.....

Me being the jaded woman that I am and after dealing with so many men that have flipped the script on me, while I appreciate his efforts, I feel deep in my soul that this nikka is up to no good.

What's your angle, nikka? :wtb::patrice:
His angle is to get you at an angle:mjpls:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Heart broken shyt, you ain't put me on....

Dirty ass black hoodie put it on....

:mjcry: