Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
220px-The-Dream_Love_vs._Money.jpg

This joint is a classic. Dgaf what anybody say playing it right now for some random reason and it still go :ohlawd:

Yeah, those beats and melodies were disgusting.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was so excited to go to this black nail tech but my gut instinct told me otherwise. Originally had an appointment for 6:30pm, she calls and asks can I come at 6pm, I say cool cause it's only a couple minutes away. I get there at 5:57, go to pull on the door and it's locked. I'm knocking and knocking, mind you it's raining, so I call her...no answer. I text her like "Do you have to buzz me in?" She's like I'm not there, but i'm like 5 minutes away. When black people say 5 minutes, it's an easy 15-20 minutes. But Im trying to figure out WHY you'd ask me to come earlier when you wouldn't be there? Why not just keep the 6:30 and actually be on time for the appointment?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My girlfriend has an allowance now. I also got her an uber account to use so she can get around town. LOL I'm blessed to spend more on my girl than some people do on their children. I feel bad for women that don't know what it's like to be secure with a man. She told me today "men don't approach or stare at me when you're around." A real man elevates the woman as the woman elevates the man.

I never sweat a girl not fukking with me because it's her loss.