Daps
Reppin
H-town
tumblr_pb5k5debyN1rxkrbvo1_500.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know they are sick of me here. I'm just not used to this amount of restriction. Today I planned on eating lunch at 11:30 because I've been up since 4, I didn't eat breakfast and I'm hungry. The "team lead" sets up a training from 11-1 (sent at 10:30am and after I sent an email about being tired of asking for work. Honestly y'all should have shyt for me to do, but anyway) talking about we can resume after lunch at 2pm. First of all, I'm going to lunch at 11:30 sooo...

She goes "I thought you went to lunch at noon". Oh I didn't know you had to go the same time everyday. What kind of place is this? I'm almost 52 years old, I don't need anyone telling me when to go to lunch. I go when I'm hungry or when I want.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This bytch on first take right now looks like a dude and its legit scaring me. She got twice the mass of molly that is not a female

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I had a long conversation with a really good friend of mine last night/this morning.

He spoke some real shyt to me. I realize that I put myself in a lot of situations where I know I'll get my feelings hurt or be disappointed and then I blame the other person for doing what I knew they'd do all along.

Long story short...

When people show their true intentions, I should believe them.

I give entirely too much to people who have never showed or given the same.

I go marathons for people who wouldn't walk across the street for me. (Literally and figuratively)

I have to start doing what's best for me or I'll continue to live in a cycle of disappointment, hurt feelings, and accepting less than what I deserve.

He gave me a lot of food for thought. :ehh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My brothers gf is in the hospital. Her fukking hemoglobin count was 1.8!!! The range is 12-15 for women. Said she had been feeling bad since February! Now she's hospitalized and has been getting transfusions, it's up to 5. Smh. Please take care of yourselves. Don't put it off!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't understand why I keep getting instagram follower request from hair style fan pages....
Its getting truly weird now
Your avatar...what was her name? She was one of the cutest UVP models :noah: