Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Look at all them nikkas all up in your comments
Telling you how bad they wanna fukk ya
Oh, I do too and I'm just being honest
I just wanna see what you been up to
I see you on that flight to the Bahamas
You do need a vacation now, what's happening?
But baby I'mma see you soon
Cause Tuesday afternoon
You be back up in that locker room

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
The mind never wants to forget things it should. I really don’t wanna be losing sleep over...

...just need to come to terms that even if I acted differently, or was more vocal, or was a little more dominant, I would still get the same outcome.

Daps
The mind never wants to forget things it should. I really don’t wanna be losing sleep over...

...just need to come to terms that even if I acted differently, or was more vocal, or was a little more dominant, I would still get the same outcome.

Don't put yourself in a box and degrade your own mental capacity.

That insecurity you are allowing to consume your constant train of thought... believe me, it is very noticeable to others.

Be real and harsh to yourself. Carry yourself with more positive energy, confidence and self worth. It WILL make a difference.

But the only way this changes in your mind is if you DO IT. No more sideways pity thoughts about what you could, should or would do.

Don't "accept that you are what you are." Do the opposite. Accept the fact that if you continue that toxic daily state of mind, it is completely accepting defeat and accepting that you are not doing anything about the things about yourself that you WANT to be different... but aren't changing by your own choice of using excuses as the sentiments that define you in your own mind... and YOUR mind only.

Do it or don't. I've been there. Do it or don't. It's your choice whether you want to admit it or not. The way you carry yourself and react is always a choice.