Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I yelled at my mother today over the phone . Tired of her bossy shyt . Always telling me what to do. Treating me like a damn kid, when I'm grown and have my own. I tell her not do something and she does it.the disrespect.... Then after I got off the phone....my mood changed and the whole day was ruined. Her birthday is next week and I'm not planning anything. She's an energy suck

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I yelled at my mother today over the phone . Tired of her bossy shyt . Always telling me what to do. Treating me like a damn kid, when I'm grown and have my own. I tell her not do something and she does it.the disrespect.... Then after I got off the phone....my mood changed and the whole day was ruined. Her birthday is next week and I'm not planning anything. She's an energy suck

Sounds like y'all got the same energy, that's cute as hell lol.

You needa go head and plan sum, she probably not even thinking about it right now.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
*Random mom after finishing joking at me*
Random mom: you looking at my daughter? :youngsabo:

Me: whaaaaat:dwillhuh:?
*Both her and her daughter start laughing*

All that translated to: "You can come at my daughter it's cool :youngsabo:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Have you accepted at her age, that'll never change. She'll never change. :patrice: