Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MMA

Superstar
Daps
My nikka, the race/picture of the owner ain’t in the property description. And be real, how many black people own beach front condos on south beach? like let’s be real about what the situation is and who owns the inventory.
yea, that’s what my friend plans to do. She’s continuing to send correspondence to him to create a paper trail of how communication changed pre and post license (and suspicious cancellation).
I see the race of who I am looking to rent on airbnb all the time
didn't know it was a beach house excuse me you said for 2 people:hubie:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just had a “booking while black” experience on vrbo. Me and some friends are trying to book a condo in Miami for art basel, everything was lined up until my friend had to send a picture of her license and other info. Dude goes MIA, stops responding to emails, and suddenly her account says “booking cancelled” :mjpls: and now the listing says it’s open on the days we were set to stay. fukkin cacs
Report to the company and demand your booking be free and that the press will be notified either way.:mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When someone goes in on one of your favorite celebrities and now you’re 40 replies in defending them like they are your cousin or something.