LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

tenor.gif

The whole ep smooth. :gooodlawd:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Just had a “booking while black” experience on vrbo. Me and some friends are trying to book a condo in Miami for art basel, everything was lined up until my friend had to send a picture of her license and other info. Dude goes MIA, stops responding to emails, and suddenly her account says “booking cancelled” :mjpls: and now the listing says it’s open on the days we were set to stay. fukkin cacs

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Just had a “booking while black” experience on vrbo. Me and some friends are trying to book a condo in Miami for art basel, everything was lined up until my friend had to send a picture of her license and other info. Dude goes MIA, stops responding to emails, and suddenly her account says “booking cancelled” :mjpls: and now the listing says it’s open on the days we were set to stay. fukkin cacs
Should of looked for someone black :sas2:

Never had that problem when dealing with our own.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
call up the service and complain

same thing happened to my girl's friend with airbnb we got a refund and they helped us find a better spot

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Should of looked for someone black :sas2:

Never had that problem when dealing with our own.
My nikka, the race/picture of the owner ain’t in the property description. And be real, how many black people own beach front condos on south beach? like let’s be real about what the situation is and who owns the inventory.
call up the service and complain

same thing happened to my girl's friend with airbnb we got a refund and they helped us find a better spot
yea, that’s what my friend plans to do. She’s continuing to send correspondence to him to create a paper trail of how communication changed pre and post license (and suspicious cancellation).

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
My nikka, the race/picture of the owner ain’t in the property description. And be real, how many black people own beach from condos on south beach? like let’s be real about what the situation is and who owns the inventory.
yea, that’s what my friend plans to do. She’s continuing to send correspondence to him to create a paper trail of how communication changed pre and post license (and suspicious cancellation).
this is why as cool as airbnb is i lowkey dislike it.

sometimes i'll force my nonblack friends to buy it so that i don't have to deal with that nonsense

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
WYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH
SS5ShwYL_o.gif

ONE TWO THREE
full

MOS DEF AND TALIB KWELI
full

WE CAME TO ROCK IT ON TO THE TIP-TOP
full

BEST ALLIANCE IN HIPHOP
full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this is why as cool as airbnb is i lowkey dislike it.

sometimes i'll force my nonblack friends to buy it so that i don't have to deal with that nonsense
That’s my thing, realistically renting to (white) males partying is more of a risk than renting to women, regardless of our race. Y’all men are reckless lol, but seriously, I’m like what do you think the people who can afford your rates are going to do? This wasn’t some cheap spot, economics alone weed out some of the (unnecessarily biased) concerns you’ll have about the people occupying the unit. shyt also had a ridiculous $1500 damage deposit, dude already has a CYA built in. But yea, I don’t have time for that shyt. Glad he denied us and that I’m not making his pockets phatter

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That’s my thing, realistically renting to (white) males partying is more of a risk than renting to women, regardless of our race. Y’all men are reckless lol, but seriously, I’m like what do you think the people who can afford your rates are going to do? This wasn’t some cheap spot, economics alone weed out some of the (unnecessarily biased) concerns you’ll have about the people occupying the unit. shyt also had a ridiculous $1500 damage deposit, dude already has a CYA built in. But yea, I don’t have time for that shyt. Glad he denied us and that I’m not making his pockets phatter
:picard: