Reppin
H-town
tumblr_pfmmzlxNcX1rvxa6do1_500.jpg

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I just got fired today and my supervisor ain't even have the guts to tell me to my face. I had to come home before getting a call that I'm being let go for some bullshyt ass reason. Is was only my 2nd week there too. fukk this week man :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I just got fired today and my supervisor ain't even have the guts to tell me to my face. I had to come home before getting a call that I'm being let go for some bullshyt ass reason. Is was only my 2nd week there too. fukk this week man :francis:
People are p*ssy like that, afraid to say shyt your face just to avoid confrontation when direct contact would have been easier...

Try to get on a uber side hustle or something in the downtime

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:whoa:

@Billy Ocean

I Give.

I'll take you off ignore.

You are obviously getting off on the fact that a poster can still see negs, so me putting you on ignore is useless. Fine, you win. You are off ignore. You want my attention, you got it. Daddy's gonna stop treating you like the step child that you are.

But here's the catch...

:ufdup:

full

1) Anytime tag me in a thread to say some wack joke about me being "old" I'll respond by posting this picture of your best friend who we all saw u :cape: for when his c00n past was exposed and how he's 4 years older then me so you are being fake and weird.

2) Anytime u are in an Azealia Banks thread and u tag me about her being a c00n, I'll respond by posting this picture of your best friend to remind you that Azealia Banks and your best friend are both c00ns and that you are a hypocrite because we all saw u put the cape on when his c00n past was exposed.

Thats the catch for me having to put up with your stalker bullshyt. So either come correct and agree to disagree about hip hop opinions like a fukking grown up or all my responses to you being a weirdo will be with me posting the picture of your best friend c00nin' and buffoonin.'

:ehh:

fukk you rambling about, gramps? :what:

You old, dawg. Just take ya negs like a respectable old man would and stop tagging me into nonsense.

2B7OrBY.jpg