Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I worked 3 shifts and they made me a key holder and I got a raise. It's humbling and I'm appreciative of the opportunity. I still have my side hustles and this job supports my hustles. I worked hard and it's paying off. It's paying off in ways I didn't plan and I want to take advantage of this opportunity. I'm not in the best position but I am in a good position. I got money coming in from 3 avenues that over-lap. My schedule is flexible and I can work all day if I want. God is good.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:

I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables - slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shyt we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war... Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
pTn.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I need WD to put out them 6TB Elements I know they've got waiting in the wings

Been straight
giphy.gif
as far as downloads this month and I aint finished :pachaha: