BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My bytch 20, got her bussin em for 55
Her ID say she 55, but she got pretty eyes
I hope she on the nikka line

Peace to anybody still doin that. It’s a couple Credit Unions in PA still got my picture up from 2009:russ:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at this smiley boxden nikkas got one. Usually don't like their smilies but this one funny.
Cz9BfZN.png

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Unc- *sighs* never ever get married Lito no matter what anybody tells you :to:

Me-:bryan:

Unc- Sighs again, no really :patrice:

Me- :sas2::sas1:

Give stock tips to Bernie Madoff unc.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
the earth isn't flat. It's disc shaped and supported on the backs of four elephants that stand on a giant turtle that moves us through the cosmos looking for a mate in order to initiate a big bang.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lmao at this smiley boxden nikkas got one. Usually don't like their smilies but this one funny.
Cz9BfZN.png

I looked at a thread on that site before.

U wildin them nikkas smileygame is elite. I seen nikkas posting Drake head on Frieza body and all typa shyt. Crine

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Most are ass and a lot smileys on there are from here. Go on there and have a look at their smiley editor most them shyts are garbage. And I think a KTT poster originally made that frieza one you yalking about. It's a cell one too out there

I looked at a thread on that site before.

U wildin them nikkas smileygame is elite. I seen nikkas posting Drake head on Frieza body and all typa shyt. Crine

this is elite to you bruh?
EWaUWoE.gif
sMh6fpQ.jpg
1L9KACN.png

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I know that they see this woman feeding her baby this jail house breakfast in the church house. They just sitting here watchin this kid eat an orange and drinking orange juice all the while the church pantry is full of Cereal and breakfast bars. That's why I don't like any of them. They not really about helping people. Fake asses

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know that they see this woman feeding her baby this jail house breakfast in the church house. They just sitting here watchin this kid eat an orange and drinking orange juice all the while the church pantry is full of Cereal and breakfast bars. That's why I don't like any of them. They not really about helping people. Fake asses[/QUOTE

This site man :russ: