Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
"You never even had titties this big before, keep playing around and you gon hurt yourself"

Shiett, we all gotta start somewhere

images

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Random shyt 2 years ago i got conned by a black bruh working at herts dfw airport . .I said if I ever go back to dallas . .Im going to hop over that counter and beat his ass if he at work that day . . if u in dallas n u at the airport its a fat brown shyt nikka that work there . .i wish I Was in dallas just to smack the shyt out of him but ehh ima go back before its all said n done i hope he still there

its always people that look like you trying to fukk u over

N711oir

All Star
Daps
She needed a strong hand, to leave passion marks as permanent as birth marks....

The CIA wanted her for her population control tactics... No matter how crowded the room one glance in her eyes everyone else seemed to vanish....

The sun knows no decency when it kisses you in the morning... She wanted to pull back the covers and make the sun blush when it seen where I had been....

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man . . you nikkas don't know whats its like I'm the last one left from my hood . .from my elementary . .nikkas either got locked up or dead . . I don't have nobody I can relate to you nikkas lived different lives from me.. . .all my friends gone . .my block is gone . .you nikkas is internet nikkas .. .yall can't relate ya'll social media kids . .in my position it's just me the black men at my level are c00ns . .the women will rat on you to put themselves in higher positions at their jobs . . . ya'll . . different so fukking different. . ya'll don't seem to get how real shyt really is. . ya'll think being pro-black is being militant on the internet and not dating white women . . it's kiddy shyt . .I have to joke to keep from crying at this shyt . Reality is sacrifice . . you can't be black and not sacrifice part of yourself, everyday a part of me dies to maintain and survive yet you nikkas online . . Ionno ya'll seem to live differently maybe ya'll thriving maybe times or changing I pray they are . . I just want you bruhs to be better than me . .nikkas can't be like me in succeed you have to better or else we will continue to stay at this level. .I see nikkas going back and forth and with other nikkas and not gaining shyt . . be better . .do better . . I was the dumb nikka from the hood and I made it this far surely you nikkas can do better than me . . African people can not always be at the bottom that can't be our future . . .i want you black men and women to do better if that means you hating me or thinking im crazy fukk it i gotta push yall . .be better. .

fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

at least teach the future generation