Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I think this is really what's important; your individual actions. That's where "pro black" begins and ends, imo. You can say what you want but if you aren't doing anything that aligns with that, what's the point?
Exactly. Pro should mean productive IMO. The older I get I realize nobody gives us opportunities and that's a problem. We can't keep saying we're proud to be black without building up black people. I don't care if a black person make a lot of money if they're not building up other black people. IMO that's selfish and not productive for black people.

I've had three businesses from the ages of 22-28. I only hire black people and I teach them how I get money so they can get money on their own. I live in a gentrified neighborhood and I keep the rent in my house cheap so minorities can live in my neighborhood. People can live with me and make minimum wage. I thought about that when I set the rent. My land lord is black. My boss and owner of the company is black. If I see a good job opportunity I let a black person know. IDGAF what anyone says about me because I know where my heart is and what I do everyday. I don't see a majority of the "pro black" online producing opportunities for our people.

I prefer to put my energy into creating opportunities for black people rather than destroying black people. IMO white supremacy is a system designed to not create opportunities for black people. I fight it by creating opportunities for us.

I appreciate you, thank you @Rawtid

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Windows 10 mirroring an Android phone is huge news, straight megaton. The complete convienece of using apps like snapchat on my laptop, being able to use a solid PC graphics card to play certain mobile games that are known to chug the system and drain the battery. Legit marking out over this shyt....Microsoft can do no wrong

@The Mad Titan

:wow:

@K.Dot @TheLostOnes @Judo @ModernGameHero

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Windows 10 mirroring an Android phone is huge news, straight megaton. The complete convienece of using apps like snapchat on my laptop, being able to use a solid PC graphics card to play certain mobile games that are known to chug the system and drain the battery. Legit marking out over this shyt....Microsoft can do no wrong

@The Mad Titan

:wow:

@K.Dot @TheLostOnes @Judo @ModernGameHero

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif
making up for the fact their console has no exclusives :mjpls: