Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
DohSGXvW0AA30a7.jpg:large

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'd never take someone to tv court like judge mathis.

Whats the point when both of you getting paid? fukk that, I want money while at the same time you don't get shyt...I don't want you getting gains in my court case.

:gucci:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had an epiphany about Blackness while reading the coli this AM. It's a joke. People seem to only be pro-black online or in private. Pride means moving without fear and I see people with extreme opinions online that do not carry over into reality. Talking and typing aren't going to save the race. Calling each other c00ns and bed wenches isn't going to save the race. I see a lot of hate in our community and its unacceptable. We should be creating opportunities for one another.

I think I could do more for my people and I'm realizing I do a lot more than black people hating on black people.

IMO being pro black has a simple definition. It requires creating opportunities for black people. Nothing else matters as long as they're creating opportunities for other black people. I don't care who someone dates if they're creating opportunities for black people. When I was younger I had a strict definition for black.

LOL I'm going to use a pro black line: We are not a monolith, with that being said we can't have a rigid definition of black because we'd exclude each other and we're saying being black requires behaving like XYZ and it doesn't. I don't care who someone dates anymore, I don't care if someone is mixed, I don't care where someone is from. If someone identifies as black and creates opportunities for black people I got nothing bad to say about them.

I never thought I'd say this: Love is the answer. We gotta embrace one another. I can't believe I said that, but it's true. Our numbers are too small to be proud in private and excluding each other.

I think this is really what's important; your individual actions. That's where "pro black" begins and ends, imo. You can say what you want but if you aren't doing anything that aligns with that, what's the point?