Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
The get back for the me too movement will be men accusing women of sexual assault. White people sue minorities for reverse racism. Minorities get fired for being racist to white people. The game is fukked up right now because people went too hard. I have a motto: "always leave food on the plate." It reminds me to be conservative and not take advantage of situations.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Nothing under the sun hurts more than heartache. I gotta stop having a soft spot for people who clearly don’t want me like I want them.

All I ask is for someone to point out what is wrong with me so I could stop or fix it? It’s always the same outcome.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man whatever happened to that Puerto Rican cat that used to get beat up by his wife? He never tried to come back after they banned him?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This chick who was feeling the fukk outta me in highschool just showed up in my facebook friend suggestions....I never paid her much attention cause she was 2 years younger than me...

She turned out so damn fine

:picard:

And so damn married

:francis:

And so damn pregnant

:lebrondamson:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
The spaces I need when I’m feeling my lowest are never available. This is why people let their thoughts eat them alive.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I asked my girl what she wanted to do tonight and she said she wants to listen me to sing to her all night. I wish I would have met her when I was capable of loving and trusting women. Life works in weird ways.