Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The sheer audacity. .
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
I still don't feel so good b . At least have pepper pots bring me some orange juice and toast.you can come chill with me and go fight thanos tomm. Your job and world domination can wait. Now come hyperspeed over here with my stuff....I don't feel so good , I have a stomach virus

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Old for a woman is 25. I used to date women my age and older women and I feel like a dumbass for it. I've been dating 22-24 year old women and they're the best in the game. An old fine woman has nothing on a young fine woman. Old women have funky attitudes because they fukked with not shyt nikkas and take it out on every man they meet.

FELLAS, THE MOVE IS TO GET YOU A YOUNG GIRL 19-21, BEFORE SHE fukkS A GANG OF NOT shyt nikkaS. TREAT HER RIGHT AND TRAIN HER TO BE OBEDIENT.

I admit old funky attitude having women's attitudes are justified. They got mistreated and I feel for them, but it doesn't mean I have to pay for the mistakes for every man she invited into her mouth and p*ssy.

Women's ho phase starts at 20-21. They run through a lot of dikks in that phase. After they've ran through infinite dikks and they're 25 they want to find God, stop doing freaky shyt, and have a million qualifications to take them out.

FELLAS, DON'T FORGIVE THE HO PHASE. MOST MEN ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING HOES SO IT'S NOT FAIR. ALL WOMEN GOTTA DO TO fukk IS BE AROUND AND WOMEN ARE AROUND A LOT. YOU ARE A FREE MEAL OR A STORY TO WOMEN. DON'T LET HER GUILT TRIP YOU INTO TREATING HER LIKE SHE HAS ANYTHING TO OFFER YOU. SHE DOESN'T. WHAT MAN EXPECTS A WOMAN TO MARRY THEM, MOVE THEM INTO THEIR HOUSE, PAY FOR ALL OF THEIR shyt, STAY IN SHAPE, AND SPONSOR THEIR LIFE EVEN IF THEY DIVORCE?

Don't be a dumbass. p*ssy ain't worth the attitude, the money, or the heartache. I've kicked girls out my bed at 2am to get another girl in my bed at 230am. It's nothing to me because I don't fall for the mental manipulation. If a woman wants one thing from me I need everything from her because she's asking for my soul and it doesn't come cheap.

FELLAS, YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER AND LEVERAGE IN DATING. DO NOT ALLOW A WOMAN TO TAKE IT FROM YOU. ALL WOMEN OFFER IS p*ssy. DOESN'T MATTER HOW FINE OR RICH SHE IS, HER VALUE IS SOLELY IN HER p*ssy. UNLESS YOU WANT MORE FROM HER AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Old for a woman is 25. I used to date women my age and older women and I feel like a dumbass for it. I've been dating 22-24 year old women and they're the best in the game. An old fine woman has nothing on a young fine woman. Old women have funky attitudes because they fukked with not shyt nikkas and take it out on every man they meet.

FELLAS, THE MOVE IS TO GET YOU A YOUNG GIRL 19-21, BEFORE SHE fukkS A GANG OF NOT shyt nikkaS. TREAT HER RIGHT AND TRAIN HER TO BE OBEDIENT.

I admit old funky attitude having women's attitudes are justified. They got mistreated and I feel for them, but it doesn't mean I have to pay for the mistakes for every man she invited into her mouth and p*ssy.

Women's ho phase starts at 20-21. They run through a lot of dikks in that phase. After they've ran through infinite dikks and they're 25 they want to find God, stop doing freaky shyt, and have a million qualifications to take them out.

FELLAS, DON'T FORGIVE THE HO PHASE. MOST MEN ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING HOES SO IT'S NOT FAIR. ALL WOMEN GOTTA DO TO fukk IS BE AROUND AND WOMEN ARE AROUND A LOT. YOU ARE A FREE MEAL OR A STORY TO WOMEN. DON'T LET HER GUILT TRIP YOU INTO TREATING HER LIKE SHE HAS ANYTHING TO OFFER YOU. SHE DOESN'T. WHAT MAN EXPECTS A WOMAN TO MARRY THEM, MOVE THEM INTO THEIR HOUSE, PAY FOR ALL OF THEIR shyt, STAY IN SHAPE, AND SPONSOR THEIR LIFE EVEN IF THEY DIVORCE?

Don't be a dumbass. p*ssy ain't worth the attitude, the money, or the heartache. I've kicked girls out my bed at 2am to get another girl in my bed at 230am. It's nothing to me because I don't fall for the mental manipulation. If a woman wants one thing from me I need everything from her because she's asking for my soul and it doesn't come cheap.

FELLAS, YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER AND LEVERAGE IN DATING. DO NOT ALLOW A WOMAN TO TAKE IT FROM YOU. ALL WOMEN OFFER IS p*ssy. DOESN'T MATTER HOW FINE OR RICH SHE IS, HER VALUE IS SOLELY IN HER p*ssy. UNLESS YOU WANT MORE FROM HER AND YOU PROBABLY DON'T.
Lmao

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think the term pawg needs to be retired b4 we hit 2019 because it gets misused and abused too often lmao!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I still don't feel so good b . At least have pepper pots bring me some orange juice and toast.you can come chill with me and go fight thanos tomm. Your job and world domination can wait. Now come hyperspeed over here with my stuff....I don't feel so good , I have a stomach virus
Put chilling before saving the universe brehettes
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png