Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I unfollowed 6 people on IG. Feel better for some reason. :lebronok:

I just put people's posts and stories on mute, it's effectively the same thing you don't see shyt from them but you're still "following" them :creepmj:, keeping faux alliances alive.

Pun murked that verse :wow: ... +rep

Alc :wow: ... +rep
Just had this come up on shuffle :jbswag:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Religion is somewhat controversial and not controversial. I'm not religious, I'm just more curious you can say.

Some of these phrases/adages is common sense for humans to follow. Without structure, a lot of things crumble.

However, some of the problems that people tend to neglect is that.... some of these stories aren't meant to be taken literally, it's a personification of human nature. The word "God" is a code word... for the outcomes of a person's life. When people say "God will make you pay", they're talking about.. karma of screwing someone over; Adam & Eve refers to "lust"; Money is the root of all evil refers to "human greed".

The dark side of is that...most of the colonialists such as the Anglo Saxons of U.S., King Leopold of Bruxelles, British, etc used Religion as a tool to oppress, mentally enslave and instill fear into Black people. Some of these conditioning is still rampant to this day.

There are secular alternatives that provide much more of a humanist perspective.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
If only I could wipe out the need to sleep

24 hours in a day :mjcry: settling for 20-19 :mjcry:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
The Goat minimalist composer :wow:

If my audiation ever gets to this point....where I can hear shyt like this before the pen hits the staff....:wow:

Hynogogic....right between reality and dreams.