tenor.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We still ain't race in hot wheels too but shyttttttttt. I'm buying this on xbox one since my bae have one. Just use hers till I get my own console.:mjgrin:
Damn I sure did forget she does have one, this will make shyt real convient....lemme tell you how to finesse this shyt.

Don't buy Forza, buy gamepass and link it to your xbox account. You can get gamepass for 10 bucks a month and with that will come Forza Horizon 4 since its a MS exclusive. Now with this, you'll be able to link your Live account onto her xbox and download FH4 there, as well as download to your PC too. Make her Xbox your home xbox and she'll be able to play it on her account too.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Damn I sure did forget she does have one, this will make shyt real convient....lemme tell you how to finesse this shyt.

Don't buy Forza, buy gamepass and link it to your xbox account. You can get gamepass for 10 bucks a month and with that will come Forza Horizon 4 since its a MS exclusive. Now with this, you'll be able to link your Live account onto her xbox and download FH4 there, as well as download to your PC too. Make her Xbox your home xbox and she'll be able to play it on her account too.
Definitely gonna do this. Good shyt Brodie. :blessed:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I rememeber tripping off of seeing Jimmy from Degrassi rap because I happened to read Drake's wiki article , fast forward a decade later and he has one of hip hop's all time runs that shyt crazy :heh::heh::heh::heh: