Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
n7mrs43q2fo11.jpg

That is fukking disgusting, terrible paint job

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I don't understand Ibuccimane. I have my own business, a skill, and I got two jobs today. I don't understand how a grown ass man can't generate an income. Ain't no excuses for that shyt. He probably thinks I hate him but I just want to encourage him to boss up. My brother and mom talked shyt to me my whole life, LOL they still do, and it motivated me to be productive. Men can't be coddled they have to be challenged. LMAO this nikka got an internship(non paying) and I can't make sense of it.

I seem like a hater but I'm honestly thankful to be able to generate money how I want. Maybe I'm really good at making money or I am great at what I do. I don't think I am, but when I compare myself to people who are smarter than me I feel like a winner because I make shyt happen. I don't talk about it for years and months. I take action and lock shyt down.

I try to help all black men and young gods. I give all of them advice, real advice, and nobody listens to me. I try to help people get girls, money, and dress nice. I'm done giving advice. If people want to live with their moms, be broke, and virgins at 25 that's on them. All I gotta say is 30 is unforgiving. Being a bum ass nikka in your 30s isn't cute. The brehs will learn the hard way.