Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
just walk that other foot all the way out the closet. stop pretending you wasn't hot for that nikka :russ:
:mjlol: says the person who can't stay away from anything Kav related despite their "dislike" for him. Kav has a girl ma but I'm sure you can be his bussdown.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol: says the person who can't stay away from anything Kav related despite their "dislike" for him. Kav has a girl ma but I'm sure you can be his bussdown.
so you already temperature checked him to see if he was burning up like you?

:laff:

I bet you was :mjcry: when you found out...

Kav came at me first btw so it's always :bustback:on that mental patient

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
so you already temperature checked him to see if he was burning up like you?

:laff:

I bet you was :mjcry: when you found out...

Kav came at me first btw so it's always :bustback:on that mental patient

:pachaha: he mentions his girl frequently he's even dealt with a few coli women. Shout out to @Nicole0416 . I just thought I'd inform you ma since your so concerned with his relationship status.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:pachaha: he mentions his girl frequently he's even dealt with a few coli women. Shout out to @Nicole0416 . I just thought I'd inform you ma since your so concerned with his relationship status.
Keep telling on yourself breh... you heavily invested in that mans personal life :deadmanny:

grown ass cheerleader for another man :huhldup:

go ahead and defend your boo I can't come between this type of love even if it's unrequited :deadmanny:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Keep telling on yourself breh... you heavily invested in that mans personal life :deadmanny:

grown ass cheerleader for another man :huhldup:

go ahead and defend your boo I can't come between this type of love even if it's unrequited :deadmanny:
Lmao don't worry ma, even though he's taken I'm sure someone out there will make you there weekend jawn

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Clocked out of work like this on them nikkas.
UnL4LVm.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
huh? what happened?? (I have some people on ignore so I'm not sure what youre talking about)...