Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

tater

Superstar
Daps
Kanye West and his circus family are in my news feed. Even though every time I see a story about them I say show me less stories like this, but somehow they just keep finding their way there. It's probably because I clicked a thread with his name...that's got to stop.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
They thought Kim had attended the white House for other reasons....

But it was to inaugurate a new holiday:ohhh:. It was f*ck Rosa parks
:ohlawd: she wouldn't give up her seat/ :usure: but now every pawg in America would lend her back seat to BBC:blessed: the night before this day of debauchery this day of pouncing upon unrequited passions was daunting/ even some bro's were ill prepared :wow:but love was in the air...

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Finally watched that Players Only Monthly on two of my all time favorite players Magic (my GOAT) and Isiah. Despite all the shyt that happened between them they still homies :mjcry:

tater

Superstar
Daps
They thought Kim had attended the white House for other reasons....

But it was to inaugurate a new holiday:ohhh:. It was f*ck Rosa parks
:ohlawd: she wouldn't give up her seat/ :usure: but now every pawg in America would lend her back seat to BBC:blessed: the night before this day of debauchery this day of pouncing upon unrequited passions was daunting/ even some bro's were ill prepared :wow:but love was in the air...

What does any of this even mean?