Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just different lifts going probably 60% of my max, 10 second rest between sets, 2 minutes between exercises. For example today was:
Front Squat
Back Squat
Rack Pulls
Pushups
Bench Press
Close grip bench press(No sets, to failure)
Lat Pull Down
T Bar row
Good Mornings
Bullshyt dumbell curls (No sets, to failure)

Basically getting my work capacity up, and as long as I eat and sleep, I'm good to go and my numbers are going up. Problem is, it took a couple weeks to truly figure out how to get the bench to hit chest harder than front delts and tris, but back is fukked up cause
I have to concentrate hard as hell to activate my back. And I do everything with strict form, no momentum, slow and controlled, so my biceps SCREAM after the first back excercise:sadcam:My form is fukkED up.

I hope you're not doing anything like that routine once you begin aiming toward progression. Has crash written all over it. The fact you're already hurting is a nice hint.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope you're not doing anything like that routine once you begin aiming toward progression. Has crash written all over it. The fact you're already hurting is a nice hint.
HELL naw. Just wanna get my work capacity up to keep my mental edge. Easy to quit on sets when you feel like you've done enough. I used to be king of that shyt.

Also, my issues came cause I also go out 5 times a week putting up 200-300 jump shots. Suddenly everything arm related is fukking me the past 2 weeks. Then again, I've always been a high-motor lifter, so 5x5 feels weird. 6x8 was what I did, but honestly, I stopped growing after
a year:mjlol:Even getting the weight up. Gotta be open to anything and everything, now.:francis:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If my pops keep raising his voice at me on the phone we might have a marvin gaye jr/sr situation on our hands.

My pops a square sometimes we talked last night about a lot of shyt but I told him I was drinking and he was like alcohol is bad for you and kills brain cells and I was like nikka who gives a fukk really old man but I ain't say it like that or curse but nikka was still mad. SMH

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If my pops keep raising his voice at me on the phone we might have a marvin gaye jr/sr situation on our hands.
I meant to put in reverse on the Gaye sr/Jr part here. But nah I love my old man.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Starting my day off right by getting a youngboul stain on my white shirt because as soon as I peeled off the top from my OJ it wants to fly on me :emoji:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
:banderas:I had no idea making your own healthy smoothies could be this satisfying.

I'm damn near not wasting anymore fruits and vegetables like I used to.
Don't wanna eat it? Look up a recipe to drink it instead.

These avocado, ginger, banana, smoothies is :wow:.
I'm never going without a good blender makes all the difference in the world.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip