Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sent my resume to my old boss a few days ago per her request. Haven't heard from her yet :patrice:

I'm ready to leave from this job and achieve the next level of Black excellence. I've exhausted this position, and nothing new has opened up. Trying to fire them before they fire me :sadcam:

The story of the ADHD life. I'm chilling here until my housing purchase is finalized but I'm trying to line up a few different things before then. I have a really good network of people right now and alot of things I have been scared to do, I should just pull the trigger and do.

I don't think working in an office is good for me. I need a lot of variety and corporate jobs don't offer that. *sigh*

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The story of the ADHD life. I'm chilling here until my housing purchase is finalized but I'm trying to line up a few different things before then. I have a really good network of people right now and alot of things I have been scared to do, I should just pull the trigger and do.

I don't think working in an office is good for me. I need a lot of variety and corporate jobs don't offer that. *sigh*
I'm trying to get into a office gig

Working at a refinery is cool and all but I need some office experience

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to get into a office gig

Working at a refinery is cool and all but I need some office experience

What type of office work do you want to do?

If you've never worked in an office, you're probably going to have to change your resume around a little bit. Start looking at job descriptions and determine how your current experience may fit in with what they are looking for. Also the company you work for HAS to have a "business" or office component to it. Look at their job openings and see if you can set up a meeting with someone in HR or something.