Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yo.
Whats up. Its the poster formerly known as @*L*E*G*A*C*Y*
Just wanted to make a post to let ya know im opening up a pop up shop for my clothing line here in nyc. Been setting it up and promoting it heavy.
Took a break from this board to get this underway.
The wall street job wqs boring and in the end i felt wasnt me and i was frustrated and needed to do something that would help me in more ways than one.
I started to design clothes again and used money from my job to finance it. Many people flipped out over my desihns and that led to me getting connections with industry people here in nyc that eventually landed me this gig.
So im now going to be running a month long pop up shop for september and basically will be there from 12 to 8 everyday as a boss and manager and i have a team and expanded and included more positions and i have to deal with payroll and paperwork and networking and everything else. And its just in time for fashion week.

Just letting you know...im starting my own businesw officially. Last post.

PM me for details.

Peace.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo.
Whats up. Its the poster formerly known as @*L*E*G*A*C*Y*
Just wanted to make a post to let ya know im opening up a pop up shop for my clothing line here in nyc. Been setting it up and promoting it heavy.
Took a break from this board to get this underway.
The wall street job wqs boring and in the end i felt wasnt me and i was frustrated and needed to do something that would help me in more ways than one.
I started to design clothes again and used money from my job to finance it. Many people flipped out over my desihns and that led to me getting connections with industry people here in nyc that eventually landed me this gig.
So im now going to be running a month long pop up shop for september and basically will be there from 12 to 8 everyday as a boss and manager and i have a team and expanded and included more positions and i have to deal with payroll and paperwork and networking and everything else. And its just in time for fashion week.

Just letting you know...im starting my own businesw officially. Last post.

PM me for details.

Peace.
Goodluckbreh

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
whoooooooo!!!!!! :whew:......sex :demonic:

gotdamn i was just put through it by my lady...since she can't follow me to mexico next week on vaca..she made sure she gave me something to remember so i dont get tempted by the "senoritas" down there :russ:

my place is clean..dont have to cook for the week..i guess i should go back to doing some more packing (so i dont forget shyt) and then put an order in for my cousin's wedding gift

• Dap
Reactions: jeh