Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes ALWAYS hate on me whenever I carry 10+ grocery bags and always try to sneak diss me with the, "this nikka is the only one carrying grocery bags through the hood on some super man shyt", his homie, "yeah mane, this nikka trying to show out with his fake ass muscles", his girl, "leave him alone! atleast he's manly like some people", her bf, "mane, shut that shyt up. why are you on his dikk?"

me as i walked pass them. :youngsabo:

I guess most dudes in the hood are intimidated because I work out and go to school. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2:Day 4 of no fap and my nuts got me feeling like I got caught slippin by Johnny Cage

nut_punch_by_alo81-d6f0miw.gif

I'm 99% ready to keep the no-fap going but give in to the next chick to hit on me. I dropped weight and am looking lean, I might just kill a wench:whew:

:ufdup:I pity the next sista that calls me out. 3 hours of her day is gonna be spent doing her best impression of a handpuppet.:mjpls:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes ALWAYS hate on me whenever I carry 10+ grocery bags and always try to sneak diss me with the, "this nikka is the only one carrying grocery bags through the hood on some super man shyt", his homie, "yeah mane, this nikka trying to show out with his fake ass muscles", his girl, "leave him alone! atleast he's manly like some people", her bf, "mane, shut that shyt up. why are you on his dikk?"

me as i walked pass them. :youngsabo:

I guess most dudes in the hood are intimidated because I work out and go to school. :yeshrug:
Damn. How u carry 10 plus bags breh while walking

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
"Mis amigos son narcotraficantes notorio. Matamos por nada."
How's my Spanish game? Is this right? :ohhh: "My friends are infamous drug dealers an we kill for nothing" or along those lines

I'm writing a script with a Mexican plug

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man. So I've been in Paris for about 4 days.

Yesterday I went to a bistro, which I found out means "pub". Drank 2 beers then went out to look for a cigarette to bum. I ended up getting into a conversation with 3 dudes from France. They were pretty cool.

I looked over at the bistro and they were getting super turnt lool. They played Will Smith "Men in Black" and it got live, later on House of Pains "Jump" I look over and there's people jumping.

Earlier that day, I had wondered about and found a soccer field. It was a small turf one but I was game. I had no shoes so I played barefoot, my feet have blisters now, but at least I know where its at.

The French like to philosophize. They also like to have meals that span out, so there's not too many opportunities to eat quick and go.

Also, I feel like even though I smoked 2 cigarettes, it led to good conversation. But maybe that is the balance of life sometimes. I have to do slightly bad to enjoy good. And while I do bad, my nature to do good rids the bad out of its system because its inevitable that your system has bad.

Maybe every once in a while.

Also interesting fact. French are like the number 2 smokers in the world next to China, but have a lower cancer rate than America.