Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically have a dilemma and need some unbiased opinion from my coli brehs:myman:. left out some details as i dont want to expose myself.

*i live in Europe so some things you might suggest might not apply to me*

So im in my 3 of 4 year in college studying an IT/business related degree at a good college and have to go work as an intern during my second semester this year. I was lucky enough to land an unskilled job at one of the top 4 tech companies as a contractor working nights 6-2am and im basically earning graduate money right now :wow: and i do this while going college during the day. the job is super easy and the environment could not be better no joke free sacks and food everyday however im not learning anything as the job is unskilled and im not using anything from my degree. The company is expanding in the city so i hope to be able to slide into one of the proper jobs later, already slid into one of the college recruiters email:youngsabo:.

when searching for an internship we do it through my college long story short the people with good grades(mine were ok) are getting picked up for interviews left and center while people like me are getting left to the :trash:. The jobs are also mostly minimum wage

should i pick situation A or b?

A: Stay at the current company stack my money while improving my programming skills in my own time and also graduate college potentially debt free and potentially switch over to a permanent employee with a proper position later

B:Hope i land a good internship where i can learn something and actually use what i have been learning and take the money loss for now.

already asked my family and im getting different opinions but i want to hear unbiased opinions

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Basically have a dilemma and need some unbiased opinion from my coli brehs:myman:. left out some details as i dont want to expose myself.

*i live in Europe so some things you might suggest might not apply to me*

So im in my 3 of 4 year in college studying an IT/business related degree at a good college and have to go work as an intern during my second semester this year. I was lucky enough to land an unskilled job at one of the top 4 tech companies as a contractor working nights 6-2am and im basically earning graduate money right now :wow: and i do this while going college during the day. the job is super easy and the environment could not be better no joke free sacks and food everyday however im not learning anything as the job is unskilled and im not using anything from my degree. The company is expanding in the city so i hope to be able to slide into one of the proper jobs later, already slid into one of the college recruiters email:youngsabo:.

when searching for an internship we do it through my college long story short the people with good grades(mine were ok) are getting picked up for interviews left and center while people like me are getting left to the :trash:. The jobs are also mostly minimum wage

should i pick situation A or b?

A: Stay at the current company stack my money while improving my programming skills in my own time and also graduate college potentially debt free and potentially switch over to a permanent employee with a proper position later

B:Hope i land a good internship where i can learn something and actually use what i have been learning and take the money loss for now.

already asked my family and im getting different opinions but i want to hear unbiased opinions
A. and see whether you can get a job at your company

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicken patties and shrimp patties >>>>>> beef patties. Beef patties taste like shyt.

And even better if they are not golden crust patties. Golden crust fell off 20 years ago right when they became a franchise. How did that happen?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Chicken patties and shrimp patties >>>>>> beef patties. Beef patties taste like shyt.

And even better if they are not golden crust patties. Golden crust fell off 20 years ago right when they became a franchise. How did that happen?
Negged.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Why cheat though? If it's about spicing things up, role play and make her wear different wigs. Tell her to be nastier.
Many men think women won't care and will understand 'cheating' and shrug it off, but it traumatizes a lot of women.
Don't forget she has feelings.
shut up jayne!

ms goody 2 shoes muthafukka

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Been feeling kind of week lately, and I look skinnier in the mirror though I've been eating the same. I'm tired all the time don't know what happening.