Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Wifey found out about my girlfriend and an old side piece and she giving me the buisness right now. :snoop:

That’s just a drop in the ocean, she don’t even know. :mjcry:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
And I'm back. I had to fall off the Earth for a bit. LOL I need a vacation. I'm going to take some time off to just chill for a few days. It's weird man. I prefer to be alone. Half of me wants a family very badly, but the other half just wants to be left alone. If I could date someone who understands I need a lot of space most of the time and a lot of affection some of the time I could do it.

I know everybody is mad but I am not God or anyone's father. These adults need to stand on their own two as I do every day of my life.

I just want to learn more about my profession and have fun occasionally. All the extra shyt isn't for me.

It's not fair. But that's the deal if someone wants to be in my life.

I do it moving, keep up or get lost.

Trying to control me only makes me run the fukk away. Yelling does the same. I'm down to talk but I am not down to change. I like me a lot.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I love her, I had no reason to leave
Why cheat though? If it's about spicing things up, role play and make her wear different wigs. Tell her to be nastier.
Many men think women won't care and will understand 'cheating' and shrug it off, but it traumatizes a lot of women.
Don't forget she has feelings.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
African movies and television shows are fire BTW. They're hella positive, they teach African history, and the production quality is high. I love being black. I damn near cry when I think about how good we as Africans are as a people. We love so much and believe in real shyt. Team work, community, justice, and love. That's the best shyt in the world I think.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Why cheat though? If it's about spicing things up, role play and make her wear different wigs. Tell her to be nastier.
Many men think women won't care and will understand 'cheating' and shrug it off, but it traumatizes a lot of women.
Don't forget she has feelings.

Its not as simple as that though, she can’t be everything. I tried a few times to ‘spice things up’ over the years.

I just like a variety of p*ssy I think

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Its not as simple as that though, she can’t be everything. I tried a few times to ‘spice things up’ over the years.

I just like a variety of p*ssy I think
You're putting her at risk for stds/STIS and potentially sharing you for 18+ years with other women who you can impregnate. Not to mention how humiliating it will be to her friends and family if you're so sloppy that word gets back to her and everyone knows you cheat on her like she isn't shyt. Everyone is going to hate you and shame her for giving you a chance. Don't be a fukk up over a quick nut. These other bytches won't give a shyt about you when you are down.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
You're putting her at risk for stds/STIS and potentially sharing you for 18+ years with other women who you can impregnate. Not to mention how humiliating it will be to her friends and family if you're so sloppy that word gets back to her and everyone knows you cheat on her like she isn't shyt. Everyone is going to hate you and shame her for giving you a chance. Don't be a fukk up over a quick nut. These other bytches won't give a shyt about you when you are down.

I stopped fukking with random gyal years ago cause it seemed pointless but I always strapped up regardless.

She’s mad cuz I fell in love with someone else and got them pregnant. Im Jamaican some casual cheating is expected in our relationships so our fam are not really looking at either of us crazy like that.

Im trying to get her back but I dunno if I can stop. I know I got a problem.