Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm not a religious person word to my egun, but this came to me, so now it's coming to you.

Ephesians 6:12, NIV: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
X3wSLMf2SL_EZ0DNOQXaNQ.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny. I was hanging out with my older brother and one of my homies on Friday night at that governors island 1000 pumpkins display. This was the third time all year we all hung out together. We used to hang out all the time but then we all got old. At first the art was really good. Then it started to not look like the person the art was supposed to be based on. Somehow someway, being who I am, I made myself look like an ass. I thought the black panther was catwoman. :yeshrug: couldn't have kept it to myself but I had to open my mouth and say it out loud only for my big brother and my homie to clown me for it. I was once again providing the unintentional comedy for the night. :yeshrug: there was a lot more goofiness on my behalf. I guess I'm just a weirdo. The older I get, the more accepting I am of my personality. I turn a lot of people off with who I am which is why I have simply gave up on people. I'm tired of being hurt. That's where my anxiety comes from-fear of being hurt.

It was crazy to see how everyone was on their phones trying to instagram or snapchat their moment. Even caught one person was all trying to get their modeling with the poses and mind you, it's after dark with poor lighting. I saw no flash on that other persons phone who was recording or taking pics of whoever trying to get their model on.

Then at the subway station, I saw a lesbian couple who obviously was on some snm, role playing shyt. They seemed like they were having fun. I was just happy to simply go outside on a Friday night. It was fun to simply just have a chance to hang out with my peoples which is rare like leap year.

Saturday, I kept it at home and didn't do shyt but sleep all day and play a little bit of video games.

Last edited: