Reppin
Murim
full

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

Something try hard about her. She can be a proud side chick that’s her business but her aura is annoying.

Apparently she made a joke about suicide knowing her label mate Ab Soul girl killed herself. The fake freckles too.

she is but her album was good and i'd smash:yeshrug:

Wasn’t she a song writer before that?

Surprised her album came out since she threatened to quit music last year (I think).

The way she sings is mad weird too.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Something try hard about her. She can be a proud side chick that’s her business but her aura is annoying.

Apparently she made a joke about suicide knowing her label mate Ab Soul girl killed herself. The fake freckles too.

Surprised her album came out since she threatened to quit music last year (I think).

idk

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I always wondered about her change from when she wore that Muslim thing (burka?) and after she took it off.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Maybe it’s just the sample size but nearly every time i see/what a chick y’all about she needs a 6’2+ dude, she’s black :francis: