Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
q da fool is wack i was just checking him out and he was talking about trapping out of Largo and i was like :usure:isn't that a nice suburb? but cats from PG have an obsession with being hood even if they not i noticed.
Cuz more often than not they 1 gen out of the hood

Its the mentality

Largo isnt hood its actually pretty nice with alot of ammenities but has some wanna bes

Idk why people wanna fit in so badly:yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Cuz more often than not they 1 gen out of the hood

Its the mentality

Largo isnt hood its actually pretty nice with alot of ammenities but has some wanna bes

Idk why people wanna fit in so badly:yeshrug:
i'm from the burbs so i get it but at the same time you should grow out of it. and i don't know if i buy the "only 1 generation out of the hood" argument

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
i'm from the burbs so i get it but at the same time you should grow out of it. and i don't know if i buy the "only 1 generation out of the hood" argument
Alot of the people who moved to PG left for a better life from DC so thats where the argument comes from

But ur right u should grow it out if it

There on that chris brown in fruit town piru wave tryna prove themselves

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Hey @King Musa I just wanna correct u on something.

U made a false statement earlier. U said I follow u around like a scorned ho.

No u young nikka...I'm tit for tat. i dont bother no one who doesnt bother me.

If u dont want me in your conversations talking sideways....dont jump in my conversations talking sideways and then turn around and say I'm following u.....You arent that insightful for me to wanna follow u......U dont have 'original thought' at all. You are a follower. I dont follow followers.

But on the other hand, If u jump in my convo and say something cool on some real G shyt....i'll return the favor and say something cool on some real g shyt back. Its that simple. ..Like I said, I'm tit for tat.

:win: