Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lmao my exact reason for eating the salad. Low carb is hard, especially if you don’t have a solid plan. I need to invest in a good protein powder. I’ve been doing green smoothies for breakfast and the protein powder would help.
Other than cheat day, its usually straight greens and chicken everyday

but on cheat day I cheat....bad

so I need that veggie salad as like a detox

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
i'm listening to Q da Fool what you know about him
He claim he from Largo lol thats all I know alot of people give him shyt for it like shy glizzy aint from laurel and fat trel from VA

His music ok

But Largo is not the trenches lol.

I like Big Flock, Simba , Jazz Swerve , Shabazz PBG & my boy whose an up and coming artist LsJay better

I had hope for some fools round the way (Pablo n Donno the ones who robbed the Migos) but they fizzled out and pablo locked up I think lol

I really fukk with the DMV sound its unique we always been unique

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao my exact reason for eating the salad. Low carb is hard, especially if you don’t have a solid plan. I need to invest in a good protein powder. I’ve been doing green smoothies for breakfast and the protein powder would help.
This is a good idea. Need more brekky ops. My diet been off. Been eating out almost everyday dang it

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
He claim he from Largo lol thats all I know alot of people give him shyt for it like shy glizzy aint from laurel and fat trel from VA

His music ok

But Largo is not the trenches lol.

I like Big Flock, Simba , Jazz Swerve , Shabazz PBG & my boy whose an up and coming artist LsJay better

I had hope for some fools round the way (Pablo n Donno the ones who robbed the Migos) but they fizzled out and pablo locked up I think lol

I really fukk with the DMV sound its unique we always been unique
q da fool is wack i was just checking him out and he was talking about trapping out of Largo and i was like :usure:isn't that a nice suburb? but cats from PG have an obsession with being hood even if they not i noticed.