Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Managers been out yesterday, today, and will be out tomorrow, and they got the young breh atlroc in charge :wow:

shyts been overwhelmingly stressful dealing with the calls and emails from clients, but ive been handling shyt and it's definitely good practice and experience to hopefully get to the next level. Going to try and not screw up until she comes back.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to :camby: my credit union. I found another loan program, but the houses are mainly fixers. I hope this lender calls me back soon. In the mean time I'm going to start gathering all the documents needed for the loan process.

:lupe: :blessed: if this works out. 8 months is enough time to renovate a property, right?

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im just now thinking, people been on here arguing and beefing about the same shyt for years :deadrose:

It's repetitive. That's why the coli peaked in 2013. Everyday it's black women this or black men doing that. I'm pretty sure it's the TLR that's ruining the coli. Then u have terrible posters trolling for no reason at all. That's why I'm glad there is more than one subforum section on the coli.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This retail job is wearing on me. It's the location.

I love my Black folks but nikkas (and your average people in general) are dumb as hell.

I need this new job. I have a degree. Wtf am I doing :mindblown:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i went to a concert last night and ate a pretty strong edible. it hit me a lot harder than i've probably felt anything in years. it was super intense but thankfully it did not reach a point overwhelming. but it did put me deep into thought and i started analyzing a lot of things i've been avoiding confronting. i guess i had a sort of epiphany. even though i woke up a disaster today i'm glad i did it. i'm thinking about things a lot more clearly now.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i went to a concert last night and ate a pretty strong edible. it hit me a lot harder than i've probably felt anything in years. it was super intense but thankfully it did not reach a point overwhelming. but it did put me deep into thought and i started analyzing a lot of things i've been avoiding confronting. i guess i had a sort of epiphany. even though i woke up a disaster today i'm glad i did it. i'm thinking about things a lot more clearly now.
I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast and he had an edible hit him hard on a plane once. The story had me:

:russ::whoa::lupe:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast and he had an edible hit him hard on a plane once. The story had me:

:russ::whoa::lupe:

it was probably as close to tripping as i've been since i was in college wilding out. but i swear i woke up today a new person.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I-35 makes me fukking sick:scust:

this chick i went to hs with is an exec. for Walmart
but she has a dead tooth:scust:

like all her teeth are white except one on the side that is damm near orange:scust:

she make good ass money and live in cheap ass Arkansas
why the fukk couldnt she keep her mouf on point

plus she gained like 60lbs
she was bad a fukk in HS and college:wow: