Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
comnig into the office really sucks, i sit right up under my manager who never leaves her desk and feels the need to make comments about the fact that i leave at a normal time (as does the majority of the company) and i have no natural light, we're in a dark corner in the back. plus we have a open workspace with about 4-5ft of desk...ugh, i might look for a new job just because i hate the office setup (altho it's a cool space otherwise...very modern)

You got it like that?

Sheesh. First world problems, indeed.

:pachaha:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That humbling feeling when you cut your phone back on after being at work, and no texts, missed called, social media messages, nada :mjcry:

:therethere:
Honestly dont see how people do it on here for days at a time even.
Life aint fulfilling for them that's why. I like fukkery because its basically like watching an episode of nat. geo. That's also why I derail when I want because what's the endgame nikkas are seeking?

Exactly.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never was into the whole Jordan thing like ever, I grew up in the hoods of my town and I saw nikka's beat to a pulp over shows, robbed and school skipped with lines that went down the side of the mall to get Jordans.

Now I'm 33 and I've been buying jordans every few months for the past year.

:ld:

edit: only the future joints tho:blessed:

Last edited:

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never was into the whole Jordan thing like ever, I grew up in the hoods of my town and I saw nikka's beat to a pulp over shows, robbed and school skipped with lines that went down the side of the mall to get Jordans.

Now I'm 33 and I've been buying jordans every few months for the past year.

:ld:
Lol that's how i am. I never liked jordan's until i had the money to buy em

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
just looked on my FB and I saw a person that I went to middle and high school has passed away...details was he passed literally after the baby shower with him and his wife was held..his last pics of when he was alive was all posted up there and his wife is 8 months pregnant :wow:..unbelievably sad to hear about things like this...only 33 years old

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just looked on my FB and I saw a person that I went to middle and high school has passed away...details was he passed literally after the baby shower with him and his wife was held..his last pics of when he was alive was all posted up there and his wife is 8 months pregnant :wow:..unbelievably sad to hear about things like this...only 33 years old
Damn. Was he overweight?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he was..def gained a significant amount of weight from back in the day
Damn. A friend from high school passed a couple of months ago and he was big. Not saying that's why but weight definitely has an impact. You've never seen a fat 90 year old.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
shyt is hilarious when mafukkas pop so much shyt like they balling
but every other day they telling you about all the drama they got

:wow:

im not even trying to hear shyt married or dudes with kids say shyt:mjlol:

nikka bragging bout some material shyt
but u was crying 2 days ago bout your wife/baby mama