Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just being honest but you seem a bit too invested in this site, breh. Didn't you say you were retiring or some shyt awhile back because you took this shyt way too deeply or were getting emotional. Just a thought.
I'm only here cause a certain somebody said I should continue posting. I'm not emotional about anything, but if you lie on my name I will expose you for said lie. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ban somebody from a server to cover your ass brehettes. Flirt and initiate sexual conversations with someone in PM then claim they sexually harassed you for pics because they asked you for a body pic one time while your body was the topic of discussion brehettes. The difference between me and other people is I'll say what I have to say while you can see it and not behind your back. But y'all can continue to believe the lies of someone whose whole life is one big ass secret :mjlol:
Be a messy ass compulsive liar brehettes :mjlol:
@Prima Donna go ahead and put me on your ignore list too, fukkin weirdo. :mjlol:
What's this about fam

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Ban somebody from a server to cover your ass brehettes. Flirt and initiate sexual conversations with someone in PM then claim they sexually harassed you for pics because they asked you for a body pic one time while your body was the topic of discussion brehettes. The difference between me and other people is I'll say what I have to say while you can see it and not behind your back. But y'all can continue to believe the lies of someone whose whole life is one big ass secret :mjlol:
@Prima Donna go ahead and put me on your ignore list too, fukkin weirdo. :mjlol:
The true goat discord server shining through

full

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps

:ohhh:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Flirt and talk sexual in PM with the nikka yo "friend" likes, even after expressing the history between you two brehettes :mjgrin:
nikkas will believe anything without receipts. Fake mfs will continue to get exposed for who they truly are and that's why everybody shook :wow: