Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
rican chic, dominican/rican chic, Jessie, Jessie roomate, Columbian chic, columbian chic roommate, Vita, Kerra, redbone chic..im forgetting somebody :patrice:, oh Keisha...I still feel like im forgetting somebody..oh well. This just October
Do you get anything except a nut from your promiscuity

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Every few months I hop on Google and check the reviews for my apartment complex.

:picard:

Live in the slums, brehs and brehrettes:francis:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ban somebody from a server to cover your ass brehettes. Flirt and initiate sexual conversations with someone in PM then claim they sexually harassed you for pics because they asked you for a body pic one time while your body was the topic of discussion brehettes. The difference between me and other people is I'll say what I have to say while you can see it and not behind your back. But y'all can continue to believe the lies of someone whose whole life is one big ass secret :mjlol:
Be a messy ass compulsive liar brehettes :mjlol:
@Prima Donna go ahead and put me on your ignore list too, fukkin weirdo. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From now on, nobody is leaving anything on my Facebook wall without my permission simply because I just don't want anybody posting on my wall. And I mean NOBODY not even my mother. A few of these folks on Facebook are fukking crazy and I don't even know them. Acting like we are lifelong pals because I accepted your request. Chill your ass out.

And I don't need people messaging me about nothing on social media or apps. Stop it.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ban somebody from a server to cover your ass brehettes. Flirt and initiate sexual conversations with someone in PM then claim they sexually harassed you for pics because they asked you for a body pic one time while your body was the topic of discussion brehettes. The difference between me and other people is I'll say what I have to say while you can see it and not behind your back. But y'all can continue to believe the lies of someone whose whole life is one big ass secret :mjlol:
@Prima Donna go ahead and put me on your ignore list too, fukkin weirdo. :mjlol:

you seem a bit too invested in this site, breh. Didn't you say you were retiring or some shyt awhile back because you took this shyt way too deeply or were getting emotional with this. Just a thought.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Hope you have a nice day.