Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
@HotChocolate is a disgusting human being.

Yusuke your obsession with me is really starting to get out of control. :picard:

30a.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
When you know you have alot to do but you just keep on sitting there with your blanket wrapped around your shoulders...

I gotta get moving... But I just not motivated this morning

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hook to this song is 1 of the funniest hooks I've ever heard:russ: but I'd be lying if I said I don't like this song. shyt is catchy as hell. :wow:

I can see why he never blew up. :lolbron: he tries way too hard. He seems more interested in trying to appear as a star on some usher shyt instead of making a decent song. Haven't heard a decent song from him yet.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I can see why he never blew up. :lolbron: he tries way too hard. He seems more interested in trying to appear as a star on some usher shyt instead of making a decent song. Haven't heard a decent song from him yet.

Yeah. :russ:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arguably, kid cudi has to be the worst artist to ever come into the rap circuit. he literally single handedly ushered in an era of wackness. mumble raps and a lot of groaning singing nonsense that ain't even rap. funny because it's a hipster living in the gentrified part of brooklyn that literally gentrified the rap shyt to the point where rap ain't even rap anymore. i can't stand that dude because like the stereotypical hipster, he's EXTREMELY pretentious where he really is smelling his own shyt and calling it treasure. folks cosign that nonsense too. he literally disrespects the genre and the culture then puts his trash out there like it's gold.

i see that he's doing rock music now which is what i think he wanted to do all along. basically using the rap genre as his stepping stone to get into the rock scene because they wasn't feeling his off brand ass to begin with. i heard his 2003 rap album and it was HORRENDOUS. i seen a thread where someone posted him doing his best kurt cobain impression and the pretentious and arrogance is even in his voice. :camby: it was like "i'm singing and you'll like it because i'm the shyt". i was getting offended listening to that shyt.

and for the record, i don't get why folks are hyping up that trash gloom on the moon. that shyt was TERRIBLE. the first and the second one. folks saying he got lyrics? :hhh: are you kidding me? is it cool to like his wack ass? dude sucks. dude is talking like he's bringing something new to the table when all dude did was just basically cry about a whole lot of nothing and being sad without saying why. man, dude could keep that shyt in those walk ass coffee shops in williamsburg.

Last edited:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Has anyone ever done one of those escape room joints? Did one last week with a group of friends and had a great time. The room we did had a 24% success rate and we completed 90% of the puzzles. I thought it was going to be corny, but it was fun.