Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is horrible. Good he didn't put Detox out.:scust:

Honestly, the beat doesn't sound bad at all but those rhymes and the hook. :mjlol: actually would like to hear the whole record to see what surprises we haven't heard. Probably got elephant noises somewhere on there. :lolbron:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, the beat doesn't sound bad at all but those rhymes and the hook. :mjlol: actually would like to hear the whole record to see what surprises we haven't heard. Probably got elephant noises somewhere on there. :lolbron:

I don't know, that shyt was atrocious. :picard::russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad this shyt is being brought to the light but it's like gotdamn another sexual assault thread? Do grown folk really not understand social and physical boundaries? Did they not teach you about personal bubbles in pre-k? Do you not understand the meaning of no or to keep your hands to yourself?:what:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You know maturity is a cool thing. It really is which is why I can't understand why adults shun it or embrace people who shun it.

Maturity is knowing when to be a kid and when to grow the fukk up. Ask yourself, as an adult, would this be appropriate at this place at this time around these people? Yes, it's also knowing when to give a fukk and when not to give a fukk as well who and when to care and not care.

There's this twisted idea that being free spirited towards everything or not caring about anything is maturity when it's not. Any adult knows that with freedom, there comes responsibility and accountability. Certain things you should already know better on what to do and what not to do. It's not embarrassing. It's being an adult
The world is perdition Apathy is their opiate.