Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My homegirl mad cause friends of her boyfriend lied to her about where he was last night (with another chick)...
I'm like :yeshrug: that's what they are supposed to do. Never trust the friends of your significant other, they are there to cover, protect, and lie for their friend.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are easier to catch then a younger one...

Make sure your old school music game is up to par..And im not talking about the people they would expect you to know

All you really gotta do is spit some smart dumb nikka shyt and have some Atlantic Starr on standby...And the p*ssy is yours
Lol whats smart dumb nikka shyt

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wanted the lifestyle like the rappers. The cars,money,clothes, my own company,the big houses, to be well respected and my own crew that i would call my "Brothers"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You see the shyt Umar Johnson does?

Perfect example..

As long as you sound intellectual, that's all that really matters to black milf women:mjlol:

A nikka can put on a kufi with glasses and say black power and these broads are open:wow:
Who is a smart nikka to you?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My homegirl mad cause friends of her boyfriend lied to her about where he was last night (with another chick)...
I'm like :yeshrug: that's what they are supposed to do. Never trust the friends of your significant other, they are there to cover, protect, and lie for their friend.
If your gotta ask them where your nikka is at, then you have bigger problems than his lying ass friends.

That's why I just implant my tracking device while he's sleep.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today I started my next step for push ups and sit ups.

I'm at 80 of each a day.

Last week, I hit 75 of each a day every day except for Saturday. I'm trying to stay disciplined but after doing some muay thai followed by some wrestling and then going and lifting bags for 8 hours in the sun, I grow tired and fatigue by the end of the night.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so, no homo ahead of time, but question to the fella's that wear slacks and dress pants that or tailored or there size. Does you package like sit out or is the D print like stand out. I swear any time I wear my size or what I'm fitted for my junk be out there.:sadcam:

Not a problem in anything else I wear only slacks and fitted jeans. It's kinda:ld:

No homo again, I'm not some mandingo warrior or nothing so I honestly have no idea what the problem is or if its a problem and that's just how it suppose to work.

Not sure if I should have asked this in the ladies thread since alot of you might be just as:yeshrug: as me.

I'm really trying to step my dress game up but man I can't be walking around like this:upsetfavre:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so, no homo ahead of time, but question to the fella's that wear slacks and dress pants that or tailored or there size. Does you package like sit out or is the D print like stand out. I swear any time I wear my size or what I'm fitted for my junk be out there.:sadcam:

Not a problem in anything else I wear only slacks and fitted jeans. It's kinda:ld:

No homo again, I'm not some mandingo warrior or nothing so I honestly have no idea what the problem is or if its a problem and that's just how it suppose to work.

Not sure if I should have asked this in the ladies thread since alot of you might be just as:yeshrug: as me.

I'm really trying to step my dress game up but man I can't be walking around like this:upsetfavre:.
Damn.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

We need pics to give you a better response, no homo of course:whoa: