tumblr_n5i3jpBlut1tt2jjyo1_r1_400.gif
antonio-inoki-daah-o.gif

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
thinking about how all the things that are truly valuable are being ruined

99% of humanity moving like some lames

I just wanna dip off to a secluded spot and chill let women come and go as they please
tired of berthing this dead air

fukk the prison metropolis*

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Website project is coming along pretty well. Gonna have some help from a pro on the 1st one. Then im gonna help a friend start something up which will be my 1st solo

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I might as well share a lesson I learned yesterday.

Yesterday I called in sick to work so that I could go to this open mat session at a place called Portland judo. We do jiu jitsu for an hour (rolling) and however many times you get tapped you do ×5 the amount of burpees. I got tapped 7, did 35 plus an additional 15 that were handed out.

To say the least, I've gotten better. Still need to work on submissions though. Anyway the sensei running it always gives a lesson after the session and this night he spoke about how he ran into another sensei and how the other sensei, an older man, reminded him of the saying: "you don't wake up and you're a failure, it takes a long time to become a failure".

He then elaborated, saying it took a lot of time and effort and bad decisions to do so.

So how are you spending your time, and your energy? Are they in ways that will advance you, not physically but spiritually? Do they bring peace to your soul? What is a failure to you?

I'll end on that note.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:ohlawd:Brehs i love them old blacker cougars(35-45):noah: why cant i have one

They are easier to catch then a younger one...

Make sure your old school music game is up to par..And im not talking about the people they would expect you to know

All you really gotta do is spit some smart dumb nikka shyt and have some Atlantic Starr on standby...And the p*ssy is yours