Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude keep telling me to send my resume ASAP, but won't tell me what the rate of pay for the position is. Well, then I'm not going to send it. They will send you through all these hoops, fill out this, give them that only for the pay to be basura. Nope. I hope he finds who he is looking for. Sometimes I feel like I'm doing the most, but based on previous experience, I don't want to get too far along into the process only to have to turn the position down because of pay.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The new African restaurant that just opened in the BX on Tremont is fire. And cheap too:whew:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
nikkas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh

:damn::damn::damn:
:demonic::demonic::demonic:
 :bustback::bustback::bustback:

:stylin:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Never had a boss that I didn't like before. One that totally annoys me...

Well the time has arrived.

She's not a bad boss either, just doesn't know when to leave well enough alone, one of those "I need to constantly being doing something" people. Like if she stops moving she dies type.
Hate them types

But I am lazy so that's probably why

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Never had a boss that I didn't like before. One that totally annoys me...

Well the time has arrived.

She's not a bad boss either, just doesn't know when to leave well enough alone, one of those "I need to constantly being doing something" people. Like if she stops moving she dies type.
Call her mommy :dame:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work is starting to feel like a never ending cycle of tetris. Figure out one set of blocks and then another one comes flying down then before you know it, it's time to go home with more work left over for the next day. Now time to work out and try to beat the after work crowd and the class that starts before 7. Then go home, be too tired to eat and do shyt else. Nap, realized I overslept then eat dinner and try to sleep and do the same thing tomorrow. I love working though and having paper in my pocket. Can I get a :mindblown:

My anxiety is creeping up on me and I'm like :mjcry:

Last edited: