Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anyone got time lemme get some feedback n rank these best to worst, tryna figure out which ones to push until the next project

inb4 soundcloud rapper slander
inb4 cac slander
inb4 "you cant inb4 your own post"

I like the production, but the lyrics are garbage. Then you being white doesn't help at all.

"I put my dikk in these bytches...I nut then I act indifferent" :picard:

"Section 8 stunting" :scust:

If I had to choose, I would pick the 3rd one. As a female, I didn't feel as disrespected and disgusted as I did with the other two songs.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I remember back to my thirstiest days, I never approached a woman when she was with her seed. Now there's women using their seeds to approach men.

I'm in a gas station in the checkout line when this young thot comes in with her toddler son trailing behind her. I hear her say "he just wanted to say hi". I automatically tune her out because I think she's talking to someone else. I get to the register and I'm paying when the little dude steps on my foot. I look to the right and this bytch has magically appeared beside me and she repeats "he just wanted to say hi"

Me::dahell: but I don't know either one of y'all.

Her: That's why you meet people, to get to know them.

Me: I'm good.

Then I lifted the little dude off of me and KIM.

As I'm walking out of the store I hear the chick ask the lady behind me if she can cut in front of her in line. The lady told her "no, you have to get in the back with all that":heh:

These young girls are reckless.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
So I got geared up to watch this lecture on the African diaspora. This white lady gave a super long introduction for the professor coming to speak on this, so I'm getting excited about all te knowledge I'm about to soak up. I'll be damned if this Bill Nye the science guy looking b*stard doesn't walk out to the stage.:gucci:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm not even mad I paid $30 for this tablet case. Thank God. I don't have to worry about pain in my hands/arms from holding it anymore.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I remember back to my thirstiest days, I never approached a woman when she was with her seed. Now there's women using their seeds to approach men.

I'm in a gas station in the checkout line when this young thot comes in with her toddler son trailing behind her. I hear her say "he just wanted to say hi". I automatically tune her out because I think she's talking to someone else. I get to the register and I'm paying when the little dude steps on my foot. I look to the right and this bytch has magically appeared beside me and she repeats "he just wanted to say hi"

Me::dahell: but I don't know either one of y'all.

Her: That's why you meet people, to get to know them.

Me: I'm good.

Then I lifted the little dude off of me and KIM.

As I'm walking out of the store I hear the chick ask the lady behind me if she can cut in front of her in line. The lady told her "no, you have to get in the back with all that":heh:

These young girls are reckless.
:mjlol: Be attractive brehs:mjcry: