Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I bought my first gold chain. I almost died three times today. HAHAHA, I almost lost my mind and slapped fire out a white man for talking crazy. At 30 I've learned to chill out. Everything doesn't warrant a reaction. White people be playing us, they want us to react wildly so they can victimize themselves. Furthermore, just because someone isn't yelling doesn't mean they're not being insulting.

White people play a sick little game. Everything is implied so they can deny accusations made against them due to lack of evidence. My feelings aren't evidence. I can't prove what someone's intentions were when they decided to speak to me. If I put hands on a nikka for talking to me there's physical evidence of me doing it and that's illegal.

LMAO 90% of people won't do shyt. Facts, big small, buff or thin, most people ain't about that action. Someone about that action has accepted 3 things: they may go to jail, they may get their ass whooped, and they may be the only person who thinks them putting in work was justified. I'm really from the hood, we resolved everything with violence. As an adult I've learned to control myself, but some people need to be slapped in their fukking mouth.

I ran up on this dude a few weeks ago because he was talking shyt. I wasn't there to talk and he knew it. Dude was screaming for security like a bytch. I could see the fear in his eyes. He's bigger than me too, as I said most people ain't about that action. They'll talk crazy but when it times to get crazy they want to turn their manners back on.

I try to treat everyone like they know my mom and they're armed. I live in the town, hahaha, everybody is armed.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
For the record, people were talking about trapping in 2004. Crime Mob ho! Same thing with "fukk nikka." These kids claim to be so cultured and vintage but don't even know what was going on in 2004. That was 13 years ago. How in the fukk are these kids rocking Nirvana shirts but don't know what happened in 2004?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Um, why in the world was @ChidikeEffenPatrón banned? What happened?
Just temporary, he'll be back in a few weeks.

Was thinking about doing the same to finally get these final 6 pounds off to reach my november goal....but god forbid I didn't have my JBO

:picard: